Place and date of birth: February 9, 1955, v. At-Bashy, At-Bashy district of Naryn region of Kyrgyz SSR.
State and other awards:
• He was awarded the "Labour Merit" and "Dank" medals, a gold medal of Russian economist Wassily Leontiev,
• Certificate of honor of the Kyrgyz Republic,
• Honored Worker of Local Government of the Kyrgyz Republic,
• International prize winner "Rukhaniyat".
• 1977-79 - The Secretary of the Komsomol committee of Kyrgyz Governmental Institute of physical education.
• 1979-81 - Secretary of the Komsomol Committee of Kyrgyz Governmental Medical Institute.
• 1981-86 - Head of the Department of the Central Committee of Youth of Kyrgyzstan.
• 1986-91 - Chairman of the Frunze city sports.
• 1991-93 - Director of the marketplace of Frunze municipal executive committee.
• 1993-99 - President of the Association "Dordoi".
• 1999-2005 - Head of State Administration of Naryn oblast of the Kyrgyz Republic - the governor.
• 2005 - Acting Mayor of Bishkek.
• 2005-2010 - Member Parliament III and IV convocations.
• 2010 - present - President of the Association "Dordoi".
Honorary Consul of Brazil in the Kyrgyz Republic
Honorary President of the Federation "Kok-Boru" in Kyrgyzstan,
Vice-President of the Football Federation of Kyrgyz Republic
Co-Chair of the International Charitable Foundation "Aykolduk"
The founder of the "Fund for Progressive Initiatives"
The world has sunk into the mire of self destruction. The drug problem is being spread all over the world. Nations and peoples perish. Kyrgyzstan is on the way of drug trafficking from Afghanistan. It’s natural that the World League “Mind Free of Drugs” was set up here. It’s a great honour for me to be the honorary member of the World League.
I’ll try to do what I can to contribute to the struggle against expansion of narcotism both in Kyrgyzstan and all over the world. Kyrgyzstan is a small state, and we must save it.